Category: Projects

Playing music tracks with DF Robot MP3 Player Module

Need to play some music tracks quick with minimal hustle? Getting a MP3 Player module may be a solution one can look into! In this mini project, DF Robot MP3 Player Module is interfaced with an ATtiny85 USB Development board....

Sprinthacks@BASH

Recently, I participated in Sprint Hacks, a 5 day designathon held by DBS Bank and Infocomm Investments at BASH, One North. (BASH = Build A Startup Here) It was a design thinking workshop cum hackathon (in 5 days) where we were tasked to solve...

Arduino self balancing robot – Update #7

Finally, we have another post on the self balancing robot! There were major changes to the robot, as I scrapped my old design with a new (and better?) design.

Arduino Audio Visualiser

A simple Arduino mini project before I resume working on the other projects. In this project, I’m using a 8×8 RGB matrix shield to display the audio visualisation of an audio file loaded in Processing.

NUS Hack & Roll Hackathon 2016

Once again I participated in the Hack&Roll Hackathon (which was exactly 1 year ago), which was held in the weekends in NUS. In this hackathon, I decided to create a device that reads out twitter feeds to the users. *UPDATE:...

Revamping SMScheduler

I came across an old android project that I did in the past one day & decided to implement more features in the application. The link to the old project is here: http://cyaninfinite.com/projects/smscheduler/

Arduino self balancing robot – Update #4

Coming up, another short update on my self balancing robot! In this update, I focused solely on improving the connections, structure and placement of the components on the robot. (P.S. I have uploaded the SketchUp & STL files on Github....

Arduino self balancing robot – Update #2 & #3

After much consideration, I think I will try to make a self balancing robot first before a ball balancing robot as to get a better understanding of “balancing” algorithms first. Hence, I’m working on a self balancing robot now instead....