I came across an old android project that I did in the past one day & decided to implement more features in the application. The link to the old project is here.
Looking at my old project, I realised that I could extend & implement more functionality to the application with my improved coding skills & knowledge gained during the past few months. Therefore, here is the list of features I should be implementing & the progress so far in the revamped SMScheduler app:
- (Almost) Material Design: 95%
- Scheduling multiple messages to be sent at a specified date & time: 78%
- Able to delete & edit the scheduled message: 85%
- Select Recipients from a Contact list: 70%
- List the scheduled entries with colourful icons beside it (like the Gmail App): 100%
- Settings: 0%
- About & How to use guide: 0%
- Create new icon for the Revamped SMScheduler: 0%
I have been porting over the source code from Eclipse to Android Studio project for the past few days (4 to be exact) and progress was great. Up to this point, the application essential functions (should be) ~60% completed, and I will update again once I completed & debug the application. Meanwhile, here are some “sneak peek” on the app:
Stay tune for the next update!