Welcome to Cyan Infinite! We believe that the application of theory via projects will help enhance one’s learning. We aim to provide various documentation and tutorials on different types of projects so as to inspire and equip individuals with the relevant knowledge and references (sort of a knowledge hub).
We hope that you’ll not only learn something new, but also inspire and teach individuals who are new to the relevant fields with the knowledge you have acquired. Enjoy your time here!
What I cannot create, I do not understand.
– Richard Feynman
Follow us on
Here is a list of relevant resources and links that could be useful for your projects:
- Hackaday: https://hackaday.com/
- JPL’s Open Source Build-It-Yourself Rover: https://opensourcerover.jpl.nasa.gov/
- Maker Share: https://makershare.com/
- All about Circuits: https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/
- Electronics Tutorial: https://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/
- Sparkfun: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials
- Adafruit: https://learn.adafruit.com/
- QUT Robot Academy: https://robotacademy.net.au/
- SLAM Robot mapping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVsfCnyt5jA
- On PID: http://www.ni.com/en-sg/innovations/white-papers/06/pid-theory-explained.html
The links listed may not be relevant to projects, but contains interesting articles and other stuff:
- Wait But Why: https://waitbutwhy.com/
- Ars Technica: https://arstechnica.com/
- Write with Transformer: https://transformer.huggingface.co/
- OpenSTAX: https://cnx.org/